Years of experience in Web Design, Web Development and Video Production. Extensive work with CMS platforms, After Effects based motion graphics, custom web design and web application development.
- Actionscript 2.0 & 3.0
- Adobe Encore
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Photoshop
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Final Cut
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Flash
- Autodesk 3ds Max
- Quark Xpress
2012 - Present
- Part of an Agile team responsible for developing and maintaining the codebase for Streetwise Media's network of sites.
- Brought Responsive functionality to sites for compatibility on iOS, Android, Windows and Blackberry Phones.
- Lead QA testing and managed Support Requests.
Web Developer / Designer
Laidlaw Group, LLC
2011 - 2012
- Designed and developed a web-based, Wordpress driven mobile application optimized for use with iOS, Android and Windows Phone 7 mobile devices.
- Developed multiple CMS driven, custom e-commerce solutions for local, national, and international businesses.
- Shot and edited the short film “There is No Limit” for The FA Project to be shown at the national symposium for Friedreich’s Ataxia Research Alliance.
D'Mention Systems, LLC
2008 - 2011
- Implemented a multisite Wordpress installation and developed a customizable theme that enabled clients to incorporate logos, custom colors, advertising and social media through a back-end interface.
- Designed and developed websites for businesses and individuals utilizing Wordpress, Drupal and Joomla.
- Edited and produced motion graphics for business web commercials, customer testimonials, and promotional videos, leading to the expansion of our video services department.
Web Video Producer
University of Arizona Career Services
2008 - 2011
- Produced, cast, shot and edited a series of training and promotional videos for the University of Arizona career services, informing university students about otherwise unused resources.
- Designed and programmed 2 flash-based games to engage students while informing them about potential career paths and resume writing skills.
2007 - 2009
- Performed live sound mixing during the 4 o'clock, 5 o'clock, 6 o'clock and 10 o'clock news broadcasts.
- Created broadcast graphics, such as stills, supers and titles to display on weekend shows.
- Additional responsibilities included camera operation, lighting, audio setup, cable pulling, machine troubleshooting, live production, public announcement and commercial production, and radio promo editing.
Desktop Publisher/ Impress Associate
Office Max. Inc.
2006 - 2007
- Consulted with clients to recommend the best and most effective print products and services for their budget and business strategy.
- Designed business cards, invitations, fliers, brochures, signage, custom printed goods and promotional items.
University of Arizona1010 North Highland Avenue
Tucson, Arizona, 85721 U.S.A.
Bachelor of Arts: Film and Television Studies; Producing
Minor: Japanese Studies
Pima Community College4905 East Broadway Boulevard
Tucson, Arizona, 85709 U.S.A.
Associate of Applied Science: Digital and Film Arts Animation